There are four "Uber" Tier creatures.
these creatures are less powerful than their warden counterparts, yet stronger than the BA and Prime Alpha Dinos.
All damage stats/specials are dealt by a level 600 Dino
These four are:
DodoRex:The Annunaki DodoRex is the same version of DodoRex from the special Halloween Event "ARK: Fear Evolved".
- DodoRex has three attacks
- Primary is a beak attack dealing around 6,800 damage, but this can differ based on their level.
- Secondary is an AOE Flame attack dealing around 16,000 damage, but this can differ based on their level.
- C shots a fireball that travels a decent distance and deals 2,000 damage
The Megapithecus is the boss Gorilla
- The Megapithecus has three attacks.
- Primary is a fist smash dealing around 5,000 damage, but this can differ based on their level.
- Secondary is throwing a large rock dealing around 20,000 damage on impact, but can changed based on their level.
- C does a spin attack dealing around 5,000 damage, but this change based on their level.
Dragon:The dragon (previously known as "Wyvern") is a bigger badder version of the drakes, they all have the same abilities though, unlike the poison/fire/frost drakes unique traits.
- The dragon only has two attacks, with the C button picking up creatures with the carry weight of a Quetz
- The primary attack is a claw swipe dealing around 6,800 damage, but this can differ based on their level...
- Secondary is an AOE breath attack dealing around 5,000 damage, but this can differ based on their level...
The Broodmother is the giant araneo boss from vanilla ark.
- The Broodmother has three attacks.
- Primary is a swipe with the alternating front legs, deals knockback and around 4,800 damage, but this can changed based on their level...
- Secondary is laying 1-3 araneo minions. They are level 150.
- C shoots an acid wave that fire where the player is looking, dealing knock back and AoE poison damage of around 3,500, but this can differ based on their level.
To Tame any of the ubers, you must first kill the Megapithecus, Broodmother, AND Dragon to recieve a trophy for all three. Prior to a recent update you were only required to kill the primal version of the uber you wanted to tame, then stick the insignia of the killed uber into the uber's inventory that you are trying to tame.
Once you receive all three trophies, pair them up with three golden treats inside the Annunaki workbench to create a boss tribute (engram required). Insert this tribute into any uber to instant tame it.
Must be done for each taming instance.